Off The Hook Kids

Saturday, August 06, 2005


Kids Crocheted Couture

Pansy Princess Heirloom Set


This entire set is my own Original Design, crocheted from Pristine white 100% mercerized cotton.

I crocheted the hat in a very tight sc with a double strand of cotton (in order to help it keeps it's shape), a detail lacey brim and then I crocheted the bloomer capris in a trellis pattern to stay light and airy, finishing the set with hand-crocheted pansys and leaves finishing with silky ribbon ties.











2 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Trish said…

    This is so unbelievably precious!! My daughter's are full grown and I still want to make this :O)

     
  • At 5:20 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    I just love your designs! My granddaughters would look adorable in this!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home